Sunday, February 4, 2007

snowed in

There have been some requests for snow pictures. However, when the wind chill is -16, I do not particularly enjoy going outside at all, not to mention taking my gloves off and my camera out. So, here are a few pictures from the Day that Church Was Canceled in Holland. Yes, it's true, almost every church in Ottawa county was canceled today, I think! They had the churches running on the bottom of the screen on the TV last night like school closings. So, this is what we did this morning (along with a few shots out our window):




Hope everyone's enjoying the snow :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are just absurdly creative. i would never in my life look at a glass of water on a windowsill and think, "Art!!". i am certain i miss thousands of such artistic opportunities... fabulous pictures by the way :)