Saturday, February 9, 2008

I am a Hamster

For those who are curious, I've started running again.

I recently joined a nice community gym that has lots of treadmills and friendly people. Even better, they have a deal for new members so that if I work out 24 times in the next two months (roughly 3 times a week), I get my third month free. How cool! Not only do I save money, but I have an extra incentive to put in the work necessary to form the good habits I need.

Chicago 2008 is coming... And I'm planning to actually train well for it this year! :)

5 comments:

Transplant said...

My little hamster! Do you wish you had a wheel? Do you wonder if your little hamsters ever had dreams of marathons, maybe they thought they were in training.

B. Irv said...

i think hamsters dream of escape, and an endless supply of toilet paper rolls.

I'm glad to see laura's blog back in working order again. Like the new look!

EB said...

Wow! 2 posts in just a couple days! I'm going to have to start checking your blog more regularly. :) Keep it up little hamster!
Love,
EB

EB said...

so, how's the running going, now that it's been a while since you posted your intent to run regularly?!

B. Irv said...

where did she go? must have been a long run....